Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting
A fantastic way s to enhance & compliment you natural features. Eyebrow tinting, waxing or if you prefer plucking, opens the eye area and gives a clearer definition. Therefore allowing better application of eye makeup.
Eyebrow tinting is a quick and painless procedure using vegetable dye to tint your brows. Various colours are available to enhance your eyebrows. I will advise on which colour suits you for the best results.
Shaping eyebrows. Waxing is the best option for shaping brows especially if you have course, thicker hair. Waxing encourages a thinner softer regrowth. I also offer tweezing if you prefer.
Eyelash tinting enhances the appearance of your eyes. Is a good option for people with sensitivity to mascara & also for clients who ware contact lenses. Great for holidays, sporting activities & swimming. Eyelash tinting involves carefully dying the lashes with safe, natural tints, to give them a natural, luscious, darker appearance. Many different eyelash and eyebrow tint colours (including blues, browns, blacks and greys) are available
What are the requirements?
• A patch test is necessary 24 hours beforehand
• You should avoid rubbing the eye area
• You should avoid heat treatments (such as saunas) for 24 hours
• Direct sunlight should be avoided for 24 hours, as this will fade the tint
• If possible, do not put contact lenses back in your eyes for the rest of the day
• Although we ensure traces of dye are removed, residues may remain. However this will naturally wash off shortly after application.
• Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after the tinting treatment.